četrtek, 22. junij 2017

Love altered letters with Prima marketing flowers packaging

Hi dear crafty friends,

Today I have something different and something fun to share with you. Each time I receive new Prima flowers I admire the gorgeous watercolored flowers on the packaging. And I was wondering how to use them, since I felt it was shame to be wasted. And I finally can share my idea with you. I altered wooden letters spelling LOVE. I used some texture paste, Finnabair glitters and some gorgeous chipboards and flowers from different collections beside the watercolored ones. Hope you'll like it. I also have a link to a video tutorial on my youtube channel, in case you want to try it yourself.

Enjoy the day and see you soon!
Hugs,
Aleksandra













1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3