torek, 27. junij 2017

Magical garden spool house for Scrapiniec

Hi dear Scrapiniec friends :)

Today I'm with you again with some Scrapiniec inspiration and I have some altered art to share with you. I altered a Scrapiniec mini Royal hut and put it on a spool. The setting I made arround it resembles the magical garden. I also used some chipboards from the new collections:

- Scrapiniec Royal mini hut,
- Scrapiniec Mamma's Porch - little set,
- Scrapiniec Water garden - water plants,
- Scrapiniec Fern collection - Fern set.

I joined gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards with some lovely Prima and Finnabair goodies. I actually love this little magical garden house. Hope you,ll like it to! :) You also have a video tutorial link at the end of the post, so feel wellcome to take a peek into creative process. :)

Enjoy till we see each other again. :)
Hugs,
Aleksandra











Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3