petek, 14. julij 2017

Cherry blossom wedding album with 23 Karat gilding

Hi dear Wild Orchid Crafts friends,



I'm with you again today, this time with some fresh inspiration for Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. As I mentioned before we were challenged for the month of July to go out of our commfort zones and create something unusual for us. So I decided to create something I really don't do often - an album. Actually it is a cherry blossom wedding album for a couple that got married this year and to make it even more extraordinary I added a real 23 Karat gilding. I love the outcome and hope you'll like it too. :)

 You can find Wild Orchid Crafts products I used in their online store HERE:

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra



















1 komentar:

  1. Oooooo, fantastičen album !!!! 💜💛💜🌼🌸🌟🌞🎀 Ali bo tudi video ? 😀😉🤗

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3