sreda, 05. julij 2017

"We are all broken" mixed media reverse canvas

Hi dear friends,

Ever since the first time I saw this month's Moodboard over at Mixed media place, I knew I just have to join in! It is absolutely stunningly gorgeous. I will post it down below with a link to the blog if you'd like to play along. I decided to make a reverse forest canvas, with a broken glass over it and gorgeous flowers growing out of the hole. This is the inspiration I got after seeing the moodboard. "We are all broken, that's how the light gets in" form famous Ernest Hemingway. And when the light gets in our lives can flourish! Hope you'll like my project. There is also a fresh tutorial on my youtube channel for you if you'd like to see the process.

Have a great day and see you soon!
Hugs,
Aleksandra











2 komentarja:

  1. How delightful! Love the quote and gorgeous treatment on the edge of the canvas. Hugs, Autumn

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Amazing creation wow wow wow Thanks for playing at mmp challenge this month!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3