nedelja, 10. september 2017

Autumn world travels

Hi again my dear friends :) I'm back today with another exploding box I made. Can't help it... I just absolutely looooove making them. And with gorgeous Nitwit collections digital papers this is just even so much fun. This time I made an exploding box for all of you who love to travel. I dressed it into absolutely gorgeous autumn papers from Bundled thankful collection, that you can purchase for yourself HERE. It's awesome, I love those warm and bold colors that brought so much life to this project.

Hope you'll like it to. Please share your thoughts with me, I love to hear from you my sweet friends!

Enjoy and take care!
Hugs,
Aleksandra










2 komentarja:

  1. Wow! Super! Beautiful exploding box, Aleksandra! Pretty flowers, lace and details! Have a great week, my friend.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Res je samo ena beseda ki je primerna za to škatlico...WOW. Res je nekaj posebnega.
    LP Vilinke

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3