petek, 30. junij 2017

"Live beautifully" layout with Prima, Finnabair and Dusty Attic

Ever since I first layed my eyes on this Dusty Attic window chipboard piece, I knew I have to have it and I knew what would I make with it. And this months moodboard over at Dusty Attic blog was just perfect to pair it with gorgeous Prima Rose Quartz collection. Of course I had to add some delicious Finnabair art ingredients. Hope you'll like my layout. There is also a video tutorial for you at the end of the post.

Have an amazing day my friends and see you soon! :)
Hugs,
Aleksandra










I'm entering this into June challenge over at Dusty Attic blog:


1 komentar:

  1. This is really a stunning project!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Dusty Attic challenge...

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3