četrtek, 6. julij 2017

Summer garden party altered flower pot

Hello dear friends,
I'm on the Wild Orchid Crafts blog today, sharing an altered flower pot with Summer garden party theme. It's perfect for these lovely summer days ahead of us. I would love to sit in a garden, drinking something cold and enjoying the lovely day! Wouldn't you?













For the project I used gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers that you can find in online shop:

I used new gorgeous collection of digital papers from Nitwit collections - Bundled Garden Party collection, that you can find and purchase HERE.

And I added some amazing and delicate Scrapiniec chipboards to add some extra touches.

Hope you'll like my project. There is also a youtube tutorial available on my youtube channel.
Have a lovely day and see you soon! :)
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3