sobota, 30. september 2017

"Believe" altered mini violin with Finnabair

Hi dear friends. I'm on 7 kids challenge blog with you today again. I have something lovely and sweet to show you today. This time I was inspired by the latest Finn Team Art recipe which was all about angels, pixies and fairies in a combination with gorgeous Finnabair Patina pastes, Art Stones, Mechanicals and Art Alchemy Waxes. I used them all and made this lovely altered mini violin. Hope you'll like it. :)
















You can find products I used in 7 kids crafting supply store:

- Prima art alchemy acrylic paint Sparks - Mermaid sparkle,
- Finnabair art ingredients Micro beads - splash,
- Finnabair art ingredients Micro beads - grass.

Thank you fro stopping by and enjoy your awesome saturday!
Hugs,
Aleksandra


1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3