I used several Scrapiniec chipboard pieces that you can find in their online shop:
- Blueberry Fairy - Little Fairies,
- Blueberry Fairy - Elements,
- Blueberry Fairy - Oval Frame,
- Blueberry Fairy - Mushrooms and Frame,
- Blueberry Fairy - XL Oval Frame,
- Fern leaves XL,
- Water plants - Cattail
I used Lindy's gang sprays and magicals for coloring and added some glitter embossing powders.
- Edelweiss moss green, Landlubber green, Gator gumbo olive, Frosted forget-me-nots and Wake me up before you go gold Starburst sprays and
- Edelweiss moss green. Gator gumbo olive, Bayou boogie gold, Jazzy jivin purple, Mountain lavendar gold, Voodoo violet blue and Frosted forget-me-not Magicals
- Bavarian blue Magical shaker.
Colors of the project were inspired by this month's Lindy's gang color challenge:
And the theme was inspired by this month's Mixed media & art challenge "Fantasy":
There is also a new video tutorial on my youtube channel if you'd like to see how I created it.
Hope you'll like it!
Have a great day and see you soon!