ponedeljek, 19. marec 2018

"Delightful imagination" reversed canvas with Graphic 45 and Lindy's

Hi my dear crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing with you my mixed media reversed canvas. It's been some time since I made last one and when I saw this photo of a woman, surrounded with butterflies, I knew immediately what I wanted to do and Graphic 45 Olde Curiostiy Shoppe collection with butterflies was perfect for it. For coloring I used gorgeous Lindy's gang Magicals and Magical shakers.













I used Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Edition" paper collection. You can see all of their amazing collection over on their page: https://g45papers.com/

For the coloring I used Lindy's gang products, that are available in their online store: https://www.lindysgang.com/

- Tibetan Poppy Teal Magical,
- Sassy Sapphire Magical,
- California Poppy Gold Magical shaker,
- Cowabunga Copper Magical shaker.

I also used lots of Scrapiniec chipboards and some sayings from Dusty attic.

There is a video tutorial on my youtube channel. Feel welcome to stop by:


Thank you for all your love and your comments! They are making me very happy!

See you soon! Hugs,
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3