ponedeljek, 30. april 2018

"Enjoy every moment, cherish every day"

Hi dear crafty friends,

Did you allready see the challenge that is going on in 7 kids Customers create FB page? The theme of the challenge is glitter. And since I didn't managed to join the rest of the team with the start of the challenge to give you some inspiration, I decided to join in the fun today. So I'm sharing with you some altered seashells I made with gorgeous shimmery Lindy's gang magicals and amazing Graphic 45 Sun kissed collection from the 7 kids Your crafting supply store. I added some beautiful Prima marketing flowers also and I sprinkled them with some glitter to add some interest.








Hope you liked my project and hope to see you joining in the challenge. You can win an amazing prize besides having fun, so it's totally worth it! 

Enjoy your day! Hugs,
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3