petek, 15. junij 2018

"Lavender Garden" altered wooden house

Hi dear friends. It's my turn on the Lindy's gang blog again today. I was brainstorming what to prepare for you as my monthly inspiration and I just wanted to play with the gorgeous combination of soft blue and soft purple Lindy's products. I ran across this amazing photo of Lavender Garden that I fell in love with! I love Lavender, so this was a perfect fit! I altered a small wooden house and made a Lavender Garden entrance out of it! Hope you'll like it!










I used several Lindy's gang products, that you can find in Lindy's online store
There is also a new video tutorial waiting for you on my youtube channel, as well as on Lindy's gang youtube channel:



Enjoy it and see you soon!
Hugs,
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3