četrtek, 26. julij 2018

"Allow yourself to grow" altered Watering Can

Hi dear sweet friends,

I'm here with you today with to share my new project. It's hot sumertime season here in Slovenia and some days ago I was watering some flowers and got this lovely idea to alter a watering can. Havana paper collection from Prima is full of gorgeous flowers and was just about perfect for this project. The hardest part was to actually find the right kind of watering can - not too big, just a small watering can, but still beautifully shaped. I was realy enjoying making this project and I hope you'll like it as much as I do! :)











Enjoy your day and I'll bee with you again tommorrow with some new project to share!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3