sreda, 29. avgust 2018

"Dream" Altered Mixed Media Canvas

Hi dear sweet crafty friends. 

I can't believe Summer Holidays are almost over. Next week school is starting here in Slovenia, so this week is kind of pretty busy for me, with 3 school kids starting their new school year. But I still managed to squeze in some crafting time and today I'm sharing with you my fresh inspiration for AB Studio by Aga Baraniak. I used her gorgeous cut-out elements from "Be gentle" collection and from "Vintage Elements 3" sheet.







Hope you liked my inspiration. Hop on to AB studio store to shop for this gorgeous papers or join our AB Studio group on Facebook to see even more amazing inspiration!

Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3