ponedeljek, 4. februar 2019

"Breathe in the Air" January Mixed Media & Art inspiration

Hello dear friends. I'm on Mixed media & Art blog with you today again to inspire you with my project for gorgeous January Moodboard

I was inspired by all the amazing nature elements on this month's Moodboard photo, by the subtle colors with a splash of dark velvet and by the word "Coolness", so I did try to bring out a bit of "frosty" touch. I made an altered woodslice. I hope you'll like it and you get inspired by it! :) 


 






Can't wait to see what you'll prepare for us with this month's Moodboard inspiration. Be sure not to miss it! We absolutely love seeing your projects!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon! 
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3