petek, 1. februar 2019

Lindy's gang February Color Challenge

Hello my dear crafty friends. Today started a new month and we are here with a new fabulous Lindy's gang Color Challenge for February. This month's color palette is realy stunning, I love the color combination and I just couldn't wait to play with it.


I decided to alter a gorgeous Woodouts flower base and create a layout on it. I dressed a base into fabulous Finnabair Resist canvas and applied Lindy's on top. I was using Mad Hatter Mint, Tea Pot Purple and Azure Sea Asters. You can, of course, choose your own colors inside of this color palette to work with. 

I decorated the photo using several papers, including the gorgeous digital Nitwit collection papers from one of their newest collections "Heartstrings". I added few bits and pieces from Fabrika Decour paper cut-outs and of course the amazing Dusty Attic chipboards to top it off. I've applied two different Lindy's gang embossing powders on chipboards - Weeping Willow Green Gold and Pop Rock Purple.










Hop over to Lindy's gang blog to see the rules for the challenge and my teammates amazing inspiration projects. Can't wait to see what you all come up with this month!

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon again!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3