petek, 22. marec 2019

"Your story matters" Altered brush for Finnabair

Hi my dear friends. It's been such a long long time since I last altered a brush., that I realy wanted to play with it. One giant brush was sitting in my drawer, waiting for me to take time to alter it. So this time, I decided to go with this project. 

I wanted to create a soft, a bit frozen look, so I decided to work with Texture Fantasy pastes that fit perfectly into this frame - "Old Walls" Rust effect pastes. I love their subtle colors! 










I dry-brushed my paintbrush with a bit of a white gesso and applied some Graphite and Paper Texture paste on top. Then I started applying colors, going from darkest to the lightest - green, soft blue and cream. I embellished everything with lots of chipboards, paper cut elements and metal embellishments from Mechanicals collection. I colored them with Art Alchemy colors - Mettalique Light Patina and Sparks Magical Pond and addeb a bit Powder blue rust paste on top. I also played with some stamps from Finnabair's new collection to create more rich composition. For the finishing touch I couldnt' resist to add some white splashes of paint.

You can follow my tutorial on my or Finnabair youtube channel, so you'll better understand the proccess:


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today and I'm looking forward seeing you next time!
Thank you for taking time and stoping by. Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Aleksandra

List of products used:
- Prima - Art basics - Heavy Gesso - Black
- Prima - Art basics - Heavy Gesso - White
- Prima - Art basics - 3D Matte Gel
- Prima - Art Ingredients - Art Stones
- Prima - Art Ingredients - Melange - Art Pebbles
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Sparks - Raven Black
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Sparks - Magical Pond
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique - Light Patina
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Old Denim
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Blue Lagoon
- Prima - Art Alchemy - Impasto paint - Snow White
- Prima - Finnabair Mould - Anabelle
- Prima - Finnabair Mould - Art Nouveau
- Prima - Finnabair - Mechanicals - Woodland Ferns
- Prima - Finnabair - Mechanicals - Antique Labels
- Prima - Cling Stamps - Wild and Free
- Prima - Cling Stamps - Dare to Dream

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3