sobota, 11. maj 2019

"Happy Summer moments" 49 and Market Coctail drink

Hi dear friends,

I don't know about you, but I allready started dreaming about a warm, happy summer days. They are nearer each day and I'm realy realy looking forward to them. So my today's project kind of reflects my summer mood.

I know you are used to see mostly layouts made with gorgeous 49 and Market products. I love to make layouts so much, but one of my biggest passions are also altered art and off the page projects. So today I decided to share something a bit different with you and prepare you one of my off the page projects. Here is my Summer Coctail drink!





I took an empty coconut shell and an used dessert plate. Using some mixed media techniques I altered and colored the plate and created inside for my coconut shell, so that it looks like a fresh coconut with coconut meat at the sides and with coctail drink in the middle. I then used gorgeous 49 and Market "Tropical Paradise" Laser Cut Sheet along with its Bonus sheet to get some gorgeous tropical images with which I embellished my Coctail drink. I also added some gorgeous 49 and Market flowers and some beautiful sea-themed chipboards.






I hope you liked my today's project and I hope it brought some of that summer mood into your heart as well.

Products I used:
- "Tropical Paradise" Laser Cut Sheet and Bonus Sheet,
- "Stargazers - Petal Pink" flowers,
- "Stargazers - Sky Blue" flowers,
- "Stargazers - Lemon Drop" flowers,
- 6x6 Archival Board - "Never Stop exploring",
- 6x6 Archival Board - "Happy Moments"

Thank you for joining me and have a lovely day ahead!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3