nedelja, 13. oktober 2019

Mixed media Phone Booth "Travel the World"

Hi dear friends,

Hope you are doing great and you are enjoying your Autumn days. I just received this gorgeous 3D Phone Booth from Scrapiniec not long ago and I had it colored in white waiting on my desk for my inspiration. When I was traveling to Dublin where I was teaching workshops I got the idea how I want this gorgeous chipboard piece to look. I decided to dress it into beautiful Wanderlust Mintay papers and add some beautiful mixed media touches. I felt it fitted perfectly. I'm realy realy happy with the result and I hope you'll like it too.


I first assembled my chipboard pieces into a 3D phone booth and then I colored it with Finnabair white gesso. On top I went with few coats of Finnabair snow white Impasto paint and on top of it with white crackle paste to create some interesting texture. I then embellished it with Mintay Wanderlust papers from 14 craft bar store and added some gorgeous Prima marketing flowers, some beautiful flowers from my sweet talented friend Emilia Sieradzan, some lovely foamiran flowers I made with her gorgeous Lady E design dies and I also added some Finnabair art stones at the end.








I hope my project inspires you also and I hope it brings you some ideas for your own crative adventures. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. I wish to you a lovely days ahead and I'm looking forward seeing you next time.

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3