torek, 19. november 2019

"Santa's Christmas sleighs" with Graphic 45

Hi my dear crafty friends,

I haven't been arround much lately, I haven't been in my best place and not feeling to well. But I still find time to play a bit with my beloved Graphic 45 papers, while preparing for my next workshop. Sleighs are made from two pieces of 2-dimensional chipboards and I added some cardboard in between to form a middle part of the sleighs, this way I recreated 3D piece from 2D piece of chipboards. Of course I used my favourite Deep rectangle Matchbook box from Graphic 45 to put my sleighs on and I dressed it in one of my favourite Graphic 45 past Christmas collections - Twas the night Before Christmas. I also used the same papers to dress up my gifts on the Santa's sleighs. You can also use some of the newest Graphic 45 Christmas collections, like for example "Joy to the world" classic or patterned paper pad - it has beautiful and quite similar patterns.





I hope you liked my project and I inspired you to create something beautiful by yourself.

Enjoy the start of your Christmas preparations and see you hopefully soon.

Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

  1. Wauuu, kako lepo! Prav takšno dekoracijo bi si želela imeti.
    Zelo mi je všeč.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3