ponedeljek, 1. oktober 2018

"Life Journey" Sundial for September Mixed Media & Art

Hi my dear friends,

I'm here with you again today, to share my first project for the amazing Mixed Media & Art DT. I love this blog, so becoming a part of their Design Team was a special honour. I'm always inspired and pushed over my creative and imagination boundaries with their fabulous Moodboards. This month's Moodboard was no exception. From the first minute I saw it, I knew what I'll be making. I've had this idea about a Sundial - a sun clock in my mind for some time now, but without the final vision how to make it happen. With this moodboard it all became clear.




I've altered a Graphic 45 mixed media box and attached it to a big piece of puzzle, that my kids weren't playing with anymore. I also added few more smaller puzzles on my box, to give it more interest and texture. I created a Sundial on top with chipboards.











I hope you liked my inspiration for this month's Moodboard and I hope it maybe awakens some ideas in your creative mind, so I'll be able to admire your gorgeous creations on our monthly challenge board. 

I wish you lovely week ahead and see you soon!

Hugs,
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3