ponedeljek, 1. oktober 2018

Lindy's gang October Challenge

Hi my dear crafty friends. It's the first day of October and that means new, exciting challenge over at Lindy's gang blog. Make sure to stop by to see all the rules and participate to win amazing prizes. 


This month's color palette and Moodboard spoke to me Vintage, so I decided to make a little Vintage trasure. I altered a brush adding and altered spoon. I hope you'll like my inspiration.










Suggested colors of this month are:

Sout Shore Sand spray / Starbright Green Gold EP
Cowabunga Copper spray / Cleopatra's Copper EP
Oom Pah Pah Pink spray or EP
Steampunk Sepia spray 7 Byzantine Bronze EP
Glory of the Seas Gold spray / Sunrise Salmon Gold EP

with color of the month beeing Oom Pah Pah Pink.


Hope you like the Moodboard and my inspiration to go with it! Can't wait to see all your amazing creations! 

Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3