sobota, 20. april 2019

"Create your own Happiness" layout with 49 and Market

Hi dear friends,

I kind of threw a lot of fresh inspiration and projects to you in the last few days. Hope you are not getting too much from me. :D Today I have for you my layout project with gorgeous 49 and Market.
 
Let me tell you... I adooooore these 49 and Market Laser Cuts! They are just amazing to work with and with layering them you just get this amazing, stunning, rich composition. 

This time around I used Laser cuts from another gorgeous 49 and Market collection "Tattered Garden". Along with those I fussy cut some shapes from the "Exclusive Cut-Out Sheet from the same collection. I cut out the floral border and used it at the bottom of my layout as a forest soil. I then placed the photo and the gorgeous mystic door on top and surrounded everything with other laser cut greenery. I added some gorgeous 49 and Market flowers in between. For the background of my layout I used beautiful Vintage paper from "Vintage Remnants" collection, that coordinates perfectly with "Tattered Garden" collection.

Hope you'll like my inspiration.






Products I used:
- "Vintage Remnants" paper collection - paper N 04
- "Tattered Garden" Laser Cut Shapes
- "Tattered Garden" Exclusive Cut-Out Sheet
- "Vintage Shades Botanical Blends - Blue" flowers
- "Stargazers - Periwinkle" flowers
- "Stargazers - Sky Blue" flowers
- "Garden Seeds - Aloe" flowers

Thank you for joining me today. It makes me happy to see you stopping by. Enjoy your day and I'll be with you here back soon.

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3