četrtek, 11. april 2019

"Enjoying the spring" Layout with 49 and Market

Hi dear friends,

Have I told you allready that I love spring time? Yes, I do also love winter... I love the winter magic that we feel in this special time of the year. But... each year I'm so anxiously waiting for the spring to come. I love when nature is awakening, when warm spring sun is shining on us, when everything blossoms... I love spring fragrances of the flowers. And I absolutely adore birds and butterflies. So today for you I made a layout with 49 and Market in which I tried to capture that spring feeling. I hope you'll like it and be inspired by it.




For the background I used two papers from different 49 and Market collections. The dark one is from the latest "Vintage Remnants" collection and the other one is from "Vintage Artistry - Laws of Nature". I also cut out some bits and pieces from the "Vintage Artistry - Flora and Fauna" paper and I also used  Laser cut shapes that I'm admiring since I first layed my eyes on it - Dandelion Paradise. Not only they are gorgeous and breathtaking by design, but they are also so amazing and easy to use, especially if you are the kind of crafter who does not like fussy cutting too much. I wanted to add some mixed media touches to the layout, but in between the process decided not to. All the layers I built with papers and laser cut shapes were perfect and I wanted to keep it that way. I wanted to concentrate my layout in the left lower space. I really love some empty space on my layouts. 

- "Vintage Remnants" paper collection - paper N 08
- "Vintage Artistry" paper collection - Laws of Nature
- "Vintage Artistry" paper collection - Flora and Fauna
- Assorted Laser Cut Shapes "Dandelion Paradise"
- Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 02
- Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 03
- Flowers "Stargazers - Lemon Drop"
- Flowers "Vintage Shades Potpourri - Yellow"

Thank you for joining me for today's inspiration here and on 49 and Market blog and I'm looking forward seeing you soon again!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3