torek, 18. oktober 2016

Never too late to follow your dreams

Dreams... we all have dreams. But in order to make our dreams come true we have to invest a lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort. Dreams don't work unless we do. And sometimes going after your dreams can be a big challenge to us. But they say if something doesen't challenge us it also doesen't change us. And change is good... it means we are alive and chasing our dreams...

I captured all of this in my today's layout, which is all about dreams, hopes, and ...dancing. I was inspired by a word "Change" and Ombre effect which are the main themes of this month's More Than Words challenge. And this time I also have a video tutorial for you. It's my first one so be gentle with me :D















Hope you like it! Let me know what you think! I'll be very happy! :)
Hugs,
Aleksandra

8 komentarjev:

  1. Such a wonderful creation & you have interpreted our OMBRE challenge beautifully, however, to be eligible to win any of our prizes, you will need to add in our challenge image to this post. An oversight I am sure. :) AWESOME work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. uhhh... corrected! :) It was realy late hour :D Thank you for the reminder and thank you for such an wonderful words! They mean a lot!

      Izbriši
  2. This is absolutely beautiful and so inspiring! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. fab interpretation!!!
    love the ombre on your design!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Absolutely wonderful! Gorgeous colours and fabulous interpretation of the challenge! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Awesome texture and amazing composition wow! Thank you for playing along at More than words

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Such a BEAUTIFUL creation!
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words.... x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fabulous page!!! I love it! You've shown the ombre effect really well! All the best from MTW! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3