I used several mixed media mediums to alter both eggs and a box. There is a brand new Scrapiniec collection - Lilly of the Valley, which was perfect for this project, with gorgeous spring blossoms. I also added an gorgeous swirled easter egg from Royal easter collection. I love the result and I hope that you'll like my project to. You can hop over to Scrapiniec blog for even more inspiration or to Scrapiniec store to buy some gorgeous chipboards for your next project. :) Here are the ones I used for this project:
- Royal Easter egg - https://goo.gl/Ddzuar
- Lilly of the Valley leaves - https://goo.gl/uqetn8
- Lilly of the Valley flowers - https://goo.gl/Ycaf1l
- Lilly of the Valley bouquets - https://goo.gl/6TzCRz
- Lilly of the Valley rectangle frame - https://goo.gl/F0mfUU
There is a video tutorial at the end of the post if you would like to try out this projects. Subscribe to my youtube channel also if you haven't done it yet... there are more tutorials on the way ;)
Enjoy the rest of the day!