petek, 24. marec 2017

Love blossoms


Hi my friends. This week has been pretty bussy for me. :) And today I am back with some fresh inspiration for gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. We've celebrated first sping day and very soon it will be a wedding season again. I love making wedding projects and today I have for you another one from my series of floating cups. This time it is a wedding floating cup filled with blossoms and underneath there is a small box to put a surprise in it. Hope you'll like it. :)

I used several Wild Orchid Crafts gorgeous flowers for my project. You can get yours and much more at the Wild Orchid Crafts webshop. Here are the links to the ones I used today:


Thank you so much for visiting me again today and have a great rest of the day! :)

Hugs,
Aleksandra














2 komentarja:

  1. My darling friend, how can I even express the joy your work brings to my heart? This is magical, delightful, and everything beautiful! How I wish I could sit and watch you conjure up the most spectacular creations. I love the wedding theme, as love blossoms are just about the sweetest thing ever. :) The flowers are spectacular and oh how I love the chippies! Beautifully designed as always, my dear! Sending tons of hugs your way. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Dobro, da mi je Martina poslala link od tvojega novega bloga. Očitno sem nekaj prešpricala :) Sem ga zdaj dodala v bloglovin. Krasen je ta tvoj izdelek, ki sem ga občudovala že na FB in hvala za prikaz postopka.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3