torek, 25. april 2017

House in spring


Hi friends :) I'm with you today again with some fresh inspiration for gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards. Those of you who know me and my work already, also know, that I absolutely love making off the page projects. So I fell in love immediately with this gorgeous Scrapiniec Royal hut and just had to dress it up in spring clothes. I also added several other Scrapiniec chipboard elements to complement this gorgeous hut design. Hope you'll like it. :) There is a link to a youtube video tutorial for the project at the end of the post.





















I used several Scrapiniec chipboards for the project that you can find in Scrapiniec store:

Enjoy the day!
Hugs,
Aleksandra

4 komentarji:

  1. WAW kako je lep izdelek....tole ptičjo hišico bi komot oddajala ptičkom pri njihovi svadbi...najeta bi bila celo leto:-))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. WoW, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! All these details and work!!! I absolutely love it!!! :) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovita hiška, pravljična, topla, vabljiva.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kakšna čudovita pravljična hiška.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3