petek, 19. maj 2017

You are my world, my whole universe - Prima and Finnabair exploding box

Hello friends :)

I'm back with you today again for the second time, with some fresh Prima and Finnabair inspiration. Those of you who know my work allready, know, that I am absolutely in love with making exploding boxes with miniatures inside. But.... :) believe it or not I never made one with Prima and Finnabair goodies! How is that even possible??!! So today I'm sharing with you my first one. On the outside and inside of the box I tried to recreate the universe, with stars and galaxies and when the box opens there is an earth globe hidden inside of it - like the Earth in the Universe. I also added a plane flying around the world and some map with a heart clock and a pen. I used some gorgeous paper cards from collections Wild&Free and Love clippings to embellish sides of the box. I hope you'll like my project. I'll be so happy to hear your thoughts. :)



























Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3