nedelja, 16. julij 2017

Altered coconut shell beach cocktail with Lindy's gang, Prima and Finnabair

Hi dear friends,

Today I'm with you with a new project of mine. I was inspired by the gorgeous moodboard over at Lindy's gang and I just had to play along. All info and link to the challenge are at the end of the post. I used several Lindy's sprays and magicals:
- Lindy's magicals Alpine Ice Rose, Gator Gumbo Olive and Frosted forget-me-not
- Lindy's sprays TiffanyLou Blue, Bling-y-Blonde, Edelweiss Moss green, Landlubber green




I also used several Prima and Finnabair goodies, besides gesso and texture paste also:
-Prima Lime Wedge spray mist,
- Prima Summer sky spray mist,
- Memory Hardware Artisan powder Marquise Blue

And of course beautiful White Prima boquets that I colored with Alpine ice Rose magicals.











I also have a video tutorial for you at the end of the post, with a link for my youtube channel.


Lindy's Jully Color Challenge:


Hope you'll like my project and see you soon! :)
Hugs, Aleksandra

6 komentarjev:

  1. This is so creative I love all your work! Thank you for joining at Lindy's this month!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much dear Caroline! It means a lot! Sending big hugs! <3

      Izbriši
  2. lovely creaton thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is so very VERY cool~ this is amazing!!! Thank you so much for joining the Lindy's challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so so much dear Kate! I'm so happy you liked it! Your words mean a lot and I really appreciate your support! Thank you! <3

      Izbriši

Your comments make my day! <3