četrtek, 27. julij 2017

Enchanted ocean mermaid altered box

Hi dear crafty friends,

It's my day today on Scrapiniec inspiration blog again. Have to say, I just love so much these new collections and one of them was perfect for my todays project. I made an altered enchanted ocean mermaid box.



I altered an wooden box with some white gesso and crackle texture paste and then added some colors with amazing Lindy's gang magicals. After that I created a composition using some watercolor designs and some gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards from watergarden and stitches collections.







I've used:
Scrapiniec Stitches XL 01 chipboards,
Scrapiniec Stitches XL 02 chipboards,
Scrapiniec Water plants set 02 chipboards.

I love the outcome! Hope you'll like it to! I'll be happy if you visit also Scrapiniec blog and leave me some love there!

Enjoy the day! Hugs, Aleksandra

2 komentarja:

  1. Aleksandra! To je neverjetno čudovit podvodni svet, kjer bi se z veseljem izgubila...

    Incredibly beautiful underwater world, where I would gladly swim......

    Love & HUGS

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3