petek, 22. september 2017

"Kindness can change the world" globe with altered coconut shell

Hi my dear crafty friends.

I wanted to share with you another project for the International Tournament of Art & Craft 2017 this time for the last, Grand Final challenge - The World. We were challenged to use a circle - symbol of globe and infinity, words for peace, love, harmony, unity, wire or ribbon or something to symbolize interconnectedness, white color of unity and peace in the world and a hole or something open to symbolize open-mindedness. I decided to create and open globe from an altered coconut shell that I colored in white and wrapped with a wire.



Inside of the globe I placed a vintage girl with wings to symbolize hope from the latest Stamperia paper collection. I added some flowers created with small vials on which I put words love, peace and harmony, which can soften our hearts surrounded by barbed wire. I made a stand and a frame for the globe with Scrapiniec chipboards which I colored to look rusty. On the bottom part I added a sentiment "Kindness can change the world" alongside with the metal key to symbolize that it is the key to a better world.















I hope you'll like my project. I also have a new video tutorial on my youtube channel so feel free to stop by and take a look! :) I will be verry happy!

Enjoy the day and see you soon again! :)
Hugs,
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3