sobota, 28. oktober 2017

"Honey and Lemon Love for you" altered Pringles box lid

Hi dear crafty friends. :) This time I prepared for you something a bit more simple to make. For some time now I've been admiring Altenew products and was kind of in love with them, but I have always seen such a clean projects made with them. Oh boy and most of you for sure know by now I'm not clean and simple style girl :D But I decided anyway to give them a try. And I'm so so over the moon with them now. I made an altered Pringles box lid with them. Please do not ask me where the Pringles ended up. :D Hope you'll like my today's project. <3




Supplies I've used are from 7 kids Your crafting supply store:

I've also used some Lindy's gang products: Icy primrose gold magical, Glory of the seas gold and Wake me up before you go gold Starburst spray.






Thank you for stopping by. See you soon and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3