sobota, 4. november 2017

Season's greetings altered lantern with Altenew

Hi my dear friends,

Today I'm on 7 kids challenge blog again with yet another project. I'm slowly slowly starting with my winter projects. I absolutely love this season of the year and each year I'm eagerly waiting to start with snowy projects. So today I made an altered lantern with calm snowy landscape inside.
















I created the lantern with gorgeous "Winter mini stamp bundle" form Altenew. I've colored the lantern with gorgeous Lindy's gang starburst: TiffanyLou Blue, Sassy Sapphire and Tibetan Poppy Teal. I also used some Finnabair art stones in all sizes, blue micro beads and some Prima flowers.

Hope you'll like my project! :) Enjoy your weekend and see you soon!


Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

  1. Hallo Aleksandra,
    This is so beautiful really WoW WoW WoW
    Mvg gina Belgium

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3