sobota, 18. november 2017

Winter Porch project for Scrapiniec


Hi dear friends. We had our first snow this week and it was magical. Our kids were so happy. But I realized that the older I get, the more I love watching snow falling through the cosy living room window. I love the look of a white, snowy, peaceful landscape, but I also love to be warm. Also, did you noticed how such afternoons are perfect for crafting ;) And thinking about it, I remembered I have my Scrapiniec porch yet to be dressed in winter mood. So I decided to make it happen! I love how it came out! Hope you'll like it too!

























I used following Scrapiniec chipboards, that you can find in their online shop:

For coloring I used few shades of Lindy's gang Starburst sprays:
- TiffanyLou Blue,
- Time Travel Teal,
- Edelweiss Moss green.

I also used Lindy's gang Purely White embossing powder.

Hope you like my project. here is also a video tutorial available on my youtube channel. I'll be happy of your visit there also. ;)


Have a great weekend and see you soon again!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3