torek, 19. december 2017

I'm on the Lindy's Design team in 2018!!!

Yeeeeeeeeey.... This was my happy news and boy was it hard to keep it quiet! :D I'm feeling so so happy and so so incredible honoured to have the opportunity to be a part of this fabulous Design Team! Those of you who know me, know, that I use Lindy's... quite a lot... there almost isn't a project that would not be featuring them! So imagine my excitement when receiving invitation into their Design Team! I'm bursting with Joy and Happiness! 


In this year I'll be working with so many super talented artist on the Lindy's Gang Design Team. Lindy's decided to have three different Design Teams this year - Ambassador, Video and Photo Team and I'll be a part of their Video Design Team, which is a huge honour and recognition to my work in the past year!


I can't wait to show you all some of my ideas for using Lindy's sprays, embossing powders and paints. I have tons of fresh ideas on my mind, but today I would like to share some of my previous ones with you too! For more You can browse through my older blog posts or visit my Instagram, Youtube or Facebook.


And I also prepared some fresh inspiration for you using Lindy's gang Embossing powders Silver Moon Mistletoe, Cosmic Blue Violet, Midnight Ruby and Alpine Ice Rose and Sassy Sapphire Magical. I was inspired by Lindy's Christmas TAG-A-LONG. Come and join in, it is fun! You can find more details about it on Lindy's blog HERE







The color inspirations for the tags are from this month's Mixed Media Place Moodboard:


Now let me finally also introduce you to my teammies with whom I'll be hanging out this year!

Lind'y Ambassadors

who will be giving you live workshops and teaching you how to work with gorgeous Lindy's products

Lindy's Video Desing Team

Lindy's "teachers" who will be giving you all mini classes online, one project at a time

Lindy's Photo Design Team

Lindy's Photo Designers, who will be your inspiration, showing you how beautiful Lindy's look and inspiring you to create
Thank you my dear friends for stopping by, leaving some love and always supporting me! Without you all I wouldn't be where I am today! Love you lots!

Hugs, Aleksandra

5 komentarjev:

  1. Čestitke iz srca draga Aleksandra 💜💛💖 Kar srce mi je zadrhtelo od veselja...zelo sem srečna zate! To je vsekakor zaslužena nagrada za vsa tvoja čudovita dela !! Prva Slovenka- kajne? Joj, res morava v naslednjem letu na kavo...Topel objem z najboljšimi željami!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Congratulations! you will be wonderful! I really love those pretty tags! I'm a huge Lindy's fan too, and I can't wait to see what you create! xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. love those reindeers! your tags are cabsolutely brilliant!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši


  4. Henderson Elizabeth
    Dr joy is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Dr joy whom i met online after my friend Becky Ross told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Dr joy a try and i contacted him on his email joylovespell@gmail.com. and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back to me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a joke but i took courage and believed as Dr joy has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, begging for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we will have our baby. Dr joy is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Dr joy on his email on joylovespell@gmail.com. because he will always help you to solve all problems. Once again thank you Dr joy. Thank you, thank you.
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348100452479.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3