sobota, 20. januar 2018

Be bold, brave, fearless, chasing your dreams

Hi dear friends. I have some fresh inspiration for you today over on 7 kids challenge blog with gorgeous Prima Marketing Zella Teal collection, breathtaking Lindy's gang sprays and Magicals and some beautiful Scrapiniec chipboards. Hope you'll love it!


I've made two beautiful tags. For the background I used beautiful black paper from Rose Quartz collection and for the bottom two paper layers 6x6 Paintables from Salvage District collection that I colored with Lindy's gang Tainted Love Teal Starburst and Opal sea oats Magical. I used Scrapiniec chipboards from Steampunk collection. I've colored wings using new Time Travel Teal Magical shaker and some Gold Finnabair wax on top of it. Some of the Prima and Finnabair products are still available in lovely 7 kids crafting supply store.










Hope you'll like my tags and I'll be with you soon to share some projects I have prepared for you in the last few days.

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

  1. Čudovito. Sem si ravno prejšnji teden nabavila ta magical prah in ga še nisem uspela uporabiti, se pa že zelo veselim.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3