sobota, 27. januar 2018

"To love and be loved" mixed media layout

Hi my dear friends,
I'm with you today again sharing my latest layout I created for 7 kids Your crafting supply store. I used bunch of different Prima marketing and Finnabair products, some gorgeous 49 and Market flowers and breathtaking Dusty Attic chipboards. There is also something special on this layout. I used some real 23-karat gilding on top of the Vine Frame chipboards. My inspiration came from this month's Moodboard over at Dusty Attic blog challenge. I'll post the photo of the Moodboard and link to it at the end of this post. I hope you'll like my project.









An here is the inspiration from the Dusty Attic January monthly challenge:

I've used:







Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Aleksandra


1 komentar:

  1. Stunning page!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3