torek, 26. junij 2018

"Learning to fly" altered Distress ink pad

Hi dear crafty friends,

Today I'm guest designing over at fabulous Mixed media and Art blog. This month's challenge is just awesome, I love the colors so much, so be sure to join us. So many of you asked me to make a video tutorial for my altered Distress ink pad that I shared with you few days ago, that I decided to make another, a bit different one, and also add a tutorial. I was inspired by this month's Mixed media and Art Moodboard, by it's gorgeous colors and also by gorgeous textures on the first photo, by amazing white flowers that reminded me of resin embellishments, by the beautiful blue bottles, by the feathers and by the gorgeous butterfly. It was such a joy playing with this project! I hope you'll like it and it maybe be inspired by it!









You can find a complete video tutorial on my youtube channel. Welcome to subscribe to it, there is a lot more to come in the next days! :)


Hope you liked my inspiration! Enjoy your day and see you soon with some fresh inspiration again!

Hugs, Aleksandra




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3