petek, 27. julij 2018

Altered flourishing Butterly Box "Strength"

One Big Sweet Summer Hello to all of my friends and to all Lindy's gang fans.

Today I wanted to share with you my passion for textures. I realy love to see lots of amazing texture on mixed media projects and gorgeous Lindy's colors bring so much life to them! So today I decided to alter gorgeous heart-shaped Box.

I added lots of textures to it combining different texture pastes, embellished it with gorgeous Prima flowers and a qoute from "Havana" collection and dressed it in one of my favourite color combinations of soft pink and green. I used "Pink Ladies Pink" Flat Fabio Spray, "Pretty in Pink Pink" Starburst Shimmer Spray and "Edelweiss Moss Green" Starburst Spray. And I thought Prima butterflies would be just a perfect way to finish off such a soft and feminine project.













I've also prepared a video tutorial for you on my youtube channel, as well as Lindy's gang youtube channel, so you can follow through with the steps to create your own textured box to stash your favourite small treasures in it.


Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave some love! I hope to be back with you soon with some more inspirational projects for you!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3