četrtek, 19. julij 2018

"Under the Santorini Sun" altered Seashell

Hi my dear crafty friends!

Do you love spending time at the seaside? Isn't it amazing how sun and sea calm us and make us feel better? One of my absolutely most amazing Holidays spent at the seaside, was years ago on the beautiful Greek Island Zakynthos! Nature there is so beautiful and the sea is so amazing! I loved every minute of it and till today I'm still waiting for the opportunity to return. When amazing Anna Dabrowska aka Finnabair shared the photos of her Holiday trip to Santorini I so enjoyed it and got inspired to alter a seahsell and made a Santorini bay out of it, using gorgeous Prima "Santorini" collection. Hope you'll like it.








I was inspired by beautiful Santorini papers itself, by amazing Ana Dabrowska's photos and also by beautiful July Moodboard - Sea Fantasies over at Mixed Media and Art blog. Look how gorgeous it is...


Enjoy your day! Enjoy your summer Holidays and see you soon again!

Hugs, Aleksandra

3 komentarji:

  1. Wow ! this is so neat! You really did an excellent job with the tiny detailed work! Beautiful!!
    Jackie xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wow, wow, what a project! I am so impressed!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Mixed Media & Art!
    xo Katja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh my goodness, that tiny boat is just incredible! I can see how much time and work you've put into this wonderful piece of art, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3