četrtek, 16. avgust 2018

"Once upon a Time" Mixed Media Shield

Hello my dear crafty friends,

I'm on my blog with you today, sharing my fresh inspiration for AB Studio by Aga Baraniak. I was inspired by her latest paper collection "In Wodnerland" and made a Mixed Media Shield out of a Cardboard. I decorated it using two stencils ID-61 and ID-33 and of course her paper collection "In Wonderland".

For coloring I used fabulous Lindy's gang Magicals: Steel Shimmer, Midnight Rendezvous and Time Travel Teal. I also used some Prima marketing flowers and stickers from Zella Teal collection.








Hope you liked my inspiration. Be sure to visit Aga Baraniak store to gather up your supplies. Can't wait to see what beauties you create! 

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3