nedelja, 16. september 2018

"Let your Inner Child Out" Mixed media Canvas

Hi my dear sweet crafty friends,

It's quite late at night here in Slovenia, but I'm here to share with you my fresh mixed media inspiration, before I go to bed. I love to read books! But funny so, I never read any of Harry Potter adventures, although many of my friends were litterally obsessed with them! But... some time ago I first ran to the Book Cover of the Harry Potter bestseller "Cursed Child". I immediatelly fell in love with it and I wanted to do something similar on my canvas, Finally the time to make this happen came and I'm realy realy pleased with how this came out! Hope you'll like it too! <3








I've used many amazing Lindy's gang and Finnabair products, Scrapiniec chipboards, Tim Holtz paper doll and some 7 Dots Studio stickers. Hope I inspired you in some way and I hope to see you back soon!

Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

  1. This is really so cool Aleksandra! I wish you could share a step by step! beautiful work!
    Jackie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3