petek, 5. oktober 2018

"Beauty and Joy of the nature" tags with AB Studio

Hi my dear crafty friends,

I'm here with you with some fresh inspiration for AB Studio by our lovely Aga Baraniak again today. I decided to make two beautiful and flourishing tags with her new Paper elements "Something Blue". I also used the stencil which I thought fitted perfectly - Stencil #93 

I was using lots of Lindy's gang and Finnabair products to go along and also some gorgeous new Scrapiniec chipboards I just received.









This time I've also made a video tutorial for you to follow along so you can make your own ones!


Hope you liked my inspiration with these gorgeous papers. You can find all the products used and many more in AB stuido online store HERE.
Hope to see you soon back again!

Hugs,
Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3