sreda, 17. oktober 2018

"Halloween in Wonderland" Altered Pumpkin Box

Hello my dear crafty friends. Today I'm back with you to share something from the Dark side of the world. Halloween is nearing and it's time to put that gorgeous re-released "Halloween in Wonderland" DCE collection from Graphic 45 into play. This is by far one of the best existing Halloween paper collections ever! At least for me! I just love it! And I love Alice in Wonderland, so this is just right my alley!

Some time ago I bought this ceramic pumpkin with lights and I really really wanted to alter it. And I decided to save it for this paper collection. I could just imagine how well they'll work together. I put the pumpkin on a Graphic 45 Black ATC Book Box, so I actually made a box and you can save some delicious Halloween treats in it! Isn't that fun?! I hope you'll like my project and it inspires you to make something with this amazing collection too!
















Visit also Graphic 45 blog to see also some usefull tips from me and check out even more fabulous inspiration from my fellow teammates or go shopping for your favourite Graphic 45 supplies in Graphic 45 online store.

Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3