četrtek, 3. januar 2019

Dream moments to Remember

Hello dear friends,

I'm very excited to share with you my Dusty Attic inspiration for the month of January. I was always in love with these gorgeous Dusty Attic Dreamcatchers and it felt perfect for the first month of the year to use them on my planner. This is the time when we analize our past year, make plans and dream sweet dreams for the year to come. But it is also important not to forget that it is the small everyday moments that count most and make our lives rich.



I used few of my favourite Dusty Attic chipboards in the combination with AB Studio papers "Dreamland". I covered the big Dusty Attic Dreamcatcher with Finnabair Dusty Rose Impasto paint and on top of it with two Texture Fantasy Rust Pastes "Taupe Rose" and "Cream". On the background paper I used beautiful Dusty Attic Distressed Diamonds stencil. I couldn't avoid using also the perfect Dusty Attic quote from Quoted Sentiments collection. It fitted perfectly.




I added some stamping and some white splashes with diluted white acrylic paint. I love the effect it gives to the project. 


Dusty Attic products used for the project:


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you liked my project and it inspired you to dream and to create something beautiful! I wish to you an amazing Year 2019.

Hugs, Aleksandra


1 komentar:

  1. Wooow...Aleksandra ❤️ preprosto čudovit planer si pričarala in barvna kombinacija mi je noro všeč!
    V novem letu ti želim vse dobro in seveda veliko uspehov 😘
    Objem, A

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3