sobota, 12. januar 2019

Finnabair's New Metal frames

Hello dear friends,

I have another project to share with you from the upcoming new Finnabair release. For all of those who love altering objects, this release will be perfect! There are several new metal frames coming in shops and I absolutely adore them. One of them that I received early to try out is this gorgeous Birdhouse. I altered it into a House for an Owl, using warm autumn tones. I used several art alchemy paints and rust paste in combination with new waxes and mica powders. All these will be soon available in your favourite stores! Hope you'll like them like I do!

I also used several amazing Dusty Attic chipboards for this project. I love these chippies! they are perfect for every mixed media project. They are sturdy and available in all these amazing shapes. You can find them in their online store: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/











Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3