sreda, 13. februar 2019

"Family House in Spring"

Hello my dear sweet crafty friends,

I'm on Scrapiniec blog today and instead of sharing my projects with Scrapiniec chipboards from the previous month I decided to prepare some fresh inspiration and spice things up a bit. I hope you'll like it. 

I have to admit I'm kind of anxious for the spring to come, so I decided to decorate Scrapiniec Family House and dress it into a spring mood. I put it on gorgeous Woodouts circle base, so you can see that these Woodouts panels are perfect for numerous occasions and useful variations. You can get yours in their shop.

I used beautiful Nitwit collections digital papers to decorate the house. These gorgeous flowers come from beautiful and gentle spring "Birdsong collection".

I used Finnabair art basics mediums (gesso, texture paste, art stones) to alter a house.
I added colors with few Lindy's gang sprays and some Finnabair art alchemy paints.














You can find the house on Scrapiniec website HERE. And I've used quite few different Scrapiniec collections to decorate the house:

Hope you liked a fresh spring breath I tried to bring you today with my project.
I'll see you again soon! Enjoy your days and thank you so much for stopping by and leavng some love.

Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3