nedelja, 3. februar 2019

"Live inspired" layout with Dusty Attic

Hello dear Dusty Attic friends and fans. It's an honour to be with you on the Dusty Attic blog again. For this occasion I decided I want to share with you one of my layouts. I do not make them often, although I do enjoy making them very much, so I think it's maybe time to change that. :) So today I bring you a layout that was inspired by thinking of goals in life and for upcoming year. I think one of the biggest challenges in our lives is to live an inspired life following your goals and dreams, but at the same time finding joy and peace, without stress. So this would be my ultimate goal for the year to come. What are your goals and dreams made of?












Dusty Attic products used for the project:


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you liked my project and it inspired you to create something beautiful! See you soon!

Hugs, Aleksandra


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3