sreda, 20. marec 2019

"Memories Captured" Layout for 49 and Market

Hi dears,

Vintage and dark is quite out of my comfort zone, I must admit. I absolutely love such projects each time I see them by some other artist, but never quite thought I can make it. :) Did you ever feel like this too? Well I decided to go out of my comfort zone this time, because I just totally fell in love with Vintage Remnants collection and I just had to branch out and play with them. :) I have to admit I quite like the result and I hope you'll like it too.

For the background I used paper N 02 and paper N 04 from new "Vintage Remnants" collection. I added some stenciling with Graphit texture paste on the background and some random stamping. Then I created the flow of my layout and put some colored cheesecloth along it. Then I embellished it with chipboards, laser cut shapes and gorgeous vintage colored flowers. I colored my chipboards with Rust Effect paste. At the end I added some highlights with dry-brushed gesso over some elements and few splatters of white color for the finishing touch.






Products I used:
- "Vintage Remnants" paper collection - paper N 02
- "Vintage Remnants" paper collection - paper N 04
-  6x6 Archival Board - Memory captured
-  Flowers "Garden Seeds - Sandcastle"
-  Flowers "Garden Seeds - Aloe"
-  Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 01
-  Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 02
- Laser Cut Shapes Frame set N 03

Thank you for joining me today! See you soon!

Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3